The next installment of the turn-based military game Strategy and Tactics: WW2 is here!
A war game and grand strategy in one, ST2 is a mobile game you can play offline, with no internet connection required.
Strategy and Tactics: WW2 is a mobile game that will invoke memories of classic PC strategy games set during World War 2.
In the style of the best 4X PC games, you get to lead a nation (from a small state to a superpower) and carry it to global supremacy using not only the might of your army but also economy, science, and – in a first for the series – Diplomacy! Create alliances, send troops and resources to your allies, stir conflict among your neighbors, and be – or don’t be – a double-crossing backstabber.
Capturing enemy territory is just one of many paths to victory in ST2. Paradoxically enough, in this offline turn-based strategy, you don’t have to go to war to win one: breaking the enemy army’s fighting spirit can be enough.
As military commander, you’ll take an army of infantry and tanks, fighters and bombers, warships and artillery to war.
As head of state, you’ll be choosing the leaders that will lead your nation to supremacy. The strategy is up to you: inaugurate a general, a politician, or even a writer. Each leader brings their specific bonus into the mix and will affect your tactics.
Complete objectives and delve deep into hardcore grand strategy, or play ST2 as a risk-free sandbox game at your leisure.
– Offline mode: Strategy and Tactics 2 can be played offline; no internet connection is required, in the proud tradition of classic PC strategy games.
– Detailed maps of World War 2 military action. Choose from several dozen nations and fight out the conflict in Europe or in Asia. Updates will bring new nations and maps!
– A variety of conflict scenarios: face different opponents, on different continents, with different risks and advantages in this historical grand strategy.
– A system of random and scripted events that will immerse you deeply into the atmosphere of World War 2 and make every playthrough different and unique.
– A deep strategic component: World War 2 is easily won when you’re Britain, but try pulling it off as Portugal or Austria! Muster all of your strategic genius to assess the risks and complement your army’s strength with diplomacy, science, and economy to achieve supremacy.
– National leaders: choose from dozens of historical figures and use their unique bonuses.
– National talents: in this grand strategy game, each state has its own set of passive abilities. This enables you to come up with different tactics for different nations. What works for the US military and economy won’t necessarily carry you to victory when you play as Thailand or Mongolia (and yes, you can play as Mongolia too!).
– Science and technology: enhance your tactical capabilities with 8 different branches of scientific research. If bombing raids and air supremacy are your style, invest in the air force branch. Or research diplomacy if you’re after creating the world’s most powerful alliance to minimize your risks.
– Sandbox mode: just like any good sandbox game, Strategy and Tactics 2 gives you the option to do whatever you like, fulfill any fantasy, rewrite any famous historical event to your liking, or simply inhabit a historical era of your choosing.
Immerse yourself in one of the most detailed WW2-based mobile strategies inspired by the best of grand strategy, 4X, and turn-based strategy games.
Strategy and Tactics 2 is similar to military games like Strategy and Tactics: Sandbox, Men of War, Strategy and Tactics: WWII, HOI4, Age of History, and other turn-based strategy games and offline games that do not require an internet connection.